Hey Job Seekers! If you’re just stepping into the job market and eager to kickstart your career with a highly-regarded company, we have some fantastic news for you. Currently, InDrive Hiring Technical Support Specialist, presenting an incredible opportunity for individuals who are new to the workforce. Don’t let this chance slip away – take immediate action, select this position, and apply without delay! This is your moment to make a meaningful difference and embark on a promising professional journey with a renowned organization.
InDrive Hiring Technical Support Specialist
The role will basically revolve around the responsibilities similar to that of a Customer Support Specialist.
Engaging in outbound communication with clients, attending to client queries over chat and email, evaluating and understanding client requests, and skillfully resolving conflicts are all part of the responsibilities of this role.
- Any graduate can apply for this role.
- Freshers as well as experienced can apply for these roles.
Skills Required for the Role:
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- Also, a customer-centric approach is important.
- You should have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be comfortable to work in rotational shifts.
Locations and Salary:
InDrive is hiring for a Technical Support Specialist role in Pune.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for the role of Technical Support Specialist in InDrive is 29000 INR gross per month.
How to apply:
- Read and understand the job description.
- Update your resume to match the job requirements.
- Prepare a tailored cover letter if needed.
- Click on the provided link.
- Create an account if required.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Review and edit your application.
- Submit your application.
- Keep a record of the confirmation and consider following up if necessary.