Hey Job Seekers! If you’re just stepping into the job market and eager to kickstart your career with a highly-regarded company, we have some fantastic news for you. Currently, PWC Hiring Intern/Trainee, presenting an incredible opportunity for individuals who are new to the workforce. Don’t let this chance slip away – take immediate action, select this position, and apply without delay! This is your moment to make a meaningful difference and embark on a promising professional journey with a renowned organization.
PWC Hiring Intern/Trainee
The Projects Business Analysis position revolves around recognizing the business requisites of clients and stakeholders, devising solutions, and molding technological trajectories. Duties encompass capturing requirements accurately, evaluating solution options, modeling processes. Also, generating transparent documentation, and supervising interactions with stakeholders will be one of the main responsibilities. This role also entails collaborating with software providers, configuring software, and presenting business justifications. It entails overseeing project tasks within established bounds and staying informed about pertinent technologies.
- Any B.Tech graduate can apply for this role.
- Freshers as well as experienced can apply for these roles.
Skills Required for the Role:
- You will be given preference if you have any CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) or PMI-PBA certification.
Locations and Salary:
PWC is hiring for an Intern/Trainee role in Pune.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for the role of Intern/Trainee in PWC is ₹4.5 Lakhs per year.
How to apply:
- Read and understand the job description.
- Update your resume to match the job requirements.
- Prepare a tailored cover letter if needed.
- Click on the provided link.
- Create an account if required.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Review and edit your application.
- Submit your application.
- Keep a record of the confirmation and consider following up if necessary.