Hey Job Seekers! If you’re just stepping into the job market and eager to kickstart your career with a highly-regarded company, we have some fantastic news for you. Currently, Nielsen Hiring Data Curator, presenting an incredible opportunity for individuals who are new to the workforce. Don’t let this chance slip away – take immediate action, select this position, and apply without delay! This is your moment to make a meaningful difference and embark on a promising professional journey with a renowned organization.
Nielsen Hiring Data Curator
Your role entails acquiring, standardizing, and enriching entertainment metadata from diverse channels and leading content providers. You’ll analyze TV program schedules, and validate network, syndicated, and local TV details in databases. Verifying program content accuracy, you’ll collaborate with information sources and consolidate data updates. Keeping TV listings precise and current, you’ll uphold database accuracy and ensure timely updates. Additionally, you’ll propose solutions for operational, communication, and technical needs, all while coordinating cross-team communications globally.
- Any graduate can apply for this role.
- Freshers as well as experienced can apply for these roles.
Skills Required for the Role:
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- An in-depth understanding of international TV shows.
- Must stay updated about the media sector in general.
Locations and Salary:
Nielsen is hiring for a Data Curator role in Pune.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for the role of Data Curator in Nielsen is ₹2 – 2.5 Lakhs per year.
How to apply:
- Read and understand the job description.
- Update your resume to match the job requirements.
- Prepare a tailored cover letter if needed.
- Click on the provided link.
- Create an account if required.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Review and edit your application.
- Submit your application.
- Keep a record of the confirmation and consider following up if necessary.