Hey jobseekers, If you are passionate about technology and have innovative ideas that you can bring to the table, then WIPRO Recruitment WILP 2022-2023 may be the perfect opportunity for you. They are offering exceptional development opportunities that will boost your career growth. At Wipro, boundaryless opportunities are waiting for you. Now see each and everything before you can apply.
Job Description of WIPRO Recruitment WILP 2022-2023
You will be joining as a Scholar Trainee with the WIPRO Recruitment WILP 2022-2023, you will be assigned L1 tasks and you will have the opportunity to work in a support role on various projects across India. You will be responsible for Designing, Developing, analyzing and maintaining, and testing software for the organization’s products and software.
- BCA/B.Sc.(Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics) students with a minimum of 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above in graduation are eligible for this role.
- Only candidates who graduate in 2022 and 2023 can apply.
- You should have no gaps in your education and only one backlog is allowed during the assessment.
- If you have participated in any selection process by Wipro in the last 3 months you will be disqualified.
- You must have good Communication skills written and verbal.
- You must have good interpersonal Skills.
- You should have good Time management Skills as well as analytical skills.
Salary and location
Now talking about the salary you will initially get INR 15,000 plus (ESI) for the first year and along with that one-time joining bonus of Rs.75,000 and other benefits but your salary will increase every year and after completing this program you will work as a Senior Project Engineer and your salary will be in the range of INR 6,00,000 p.a onwards depending on performance and your work location will be PAN India.
Please Note: You will be liable to pay a sum of INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis if you leave the organisation before 5 years of the training agreement are up.–Wipro
Selection Rounds for WIPRO Recruitment WILP 2022-2023
Let us talk about the selection process of Wipro Off Campus drive WILP.
The online assessment for Wipro’s Off Campus drives WILP consists of three components:
- an aptitude test,- The aptitude test is divided into three sections: verbal, analytical, and quantitative. Each section has a time limit of 20 minutes and consists of 20 questions.
- a written communication test, The written communication test also has a time limit of 20 minutes. Upon completion of the online assessment, candidates who are selected will be required to participate in a business discussion round
- and a business discussion round,If you get selected you will be required to sign a training agreement for 60 months upon joining.
How to apply?
Now lets us see the application process of Wipro Off Campus drive WILP
- Visit the link we have given below and click on the “Apply Now” button and create an account on the superset portal.
- Submit your resume and other required documents, such as certificates, and any other relevant materials.
- Complete the online assessment, which includes an aptitude test, a written communication test, and a business discussion round.
- If you are selected for the program, you will be notified via email and asked to complete any additional steps, such as signing an offer letter and completing any required pre-employment formalities.
Good Luck! Apply for the job before 15 January 2023 11:59 PM and let us know when you hear good news, it helps us to bring you more such job openings.