Hey, Jobseekers Thinking of making your career in the BPS sector or looking for a job change well “TCS BPS hiring” Registration is open for all the eligible candidates out there. They are looking for Individuals who are diligent, customer-centric, and flexible to work and if you think you have these qualities then this opportunity is waiting for you. Now let’s see move forward and look in detail at the job opening before you apply for it.
Job Description of TCS BPS Hiring
The TCS BPS (business process service) division provides non-IT services in their business process services area. Tata Cosnltancy Sercives is one of the well known name due to it’s IT projects, but their BPS unit is their to connect them with their domains like accounting and fiance. One of the best thing about BPS project is TCS will give you fair chance to work with your expertise domain,accounting, HR, and supply chain management. eg if you are in HR you will be assigned HR related projects.
So let’s see if you are eligible to apply for TCS BPS Hiring:
- Only Graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, and M.Pharm can apply, make sure you don’t have any backlogs active.
- Your college should have passed you out on 2021 or 2022, only then you are eligible and your university/college must be recognized.
- You must have a minimum of 3 months of work experience to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process. Even if you don’t have that experience still apply.
- You must be between 18 – 28 years of age during the selection process.
- Part-time or Distance Learning courses will not be considered by TCS.
Location & Salary
TCS BPS salary in India ranges between ₹ 1.2 Lakhs to ₹ 3.6 Lakhs depending on experience, and job location with and your job location will be across India. The job location will be based on the location you will choose PAN India, where TCS will have their site.
Application Process TCS BPS Hiring
Now, look at the Application Process of “TCS BPS Hiring” in Detail.
You need to register and complete the application form on the TCS NextStep portal. The status of your application should be ‘Application Received.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete/update the application form and submit it.
Scenario B: If you are a new user and you don’t have account on TCS Next Step Portal, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal. Click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill in your details, and submit your application form.
Please note Multiple entries from a single Individual will lead to disqualification. If you have already created CT/DT reference no. earlier then please do not create a new one.
Also, make sure your application status in Nextstep Portal has moved from “Registered” status to “Application Received” to receive communication from TCS
TCS iON is the test provider for the “TCS BPS Hiring” process and your test will be of three sections.
- 26 quotations of Numerical Ability
- 24 questions about Verbal Ability
- and 30 questions on Reasoning Ability
The test will be of 65mins and total exam will conclude of 800 marks and to pass the test be eligible for the next round you need to score 500 points.
You can apply for the TCS BPS hiring, if you are meeting all the eligibility criteria, the link is given here, if you have any questions ask in the comments.