Hello Jobseekers, Looking for the Right job opportunity to start your Career? Well, your wait is over now because Amazon is hiring. Yes, that’s true and you can be a part of their most influential Workforce. They are looking for people who want to work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions of people. Amazon is hiring Work From Home Job in Chandigarh let’s see all the details one by one.
Job Description of Amazon Work From Home Job in Chandigarh
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is the most essential part of Amazon’s mission to deliver quality and professional customer service to their customers. Your main aim should be customer satisfaction and a problem-solver as you will assist the customers regarding their queries and solve problems faced by them using a variety of software tools to navigate their accounts. you will communicate with customers through mail, chat, and phone about the issues they are facing with their orders, accounts, and all. Now let’s see the eligibility criteria required for the job.
Amazon is also Hiring for the same role in Jaipur Apply Now
Here is everything you need to know before applying for the job
- The minimum qualification for this job is 10+2. Any graduate/postgraduate can apply too.
- You must be flexible to work in night shift.
- Your internet speed must be fast and continuous.
- You need to have a laptop/desktop to give a test, (in case you don’t have that don’t worry you can borrow that from a friend or family, later on, job amazon will provide you with the device, so you need them for just 1 day).
- You should have excellent problem-solving skills including decision-making, and time management.
- You must possess excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- If you are applying for the job you should have the ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, familiar with Windows OS, Websites, and Internet Explorer with Excellent Typing Skills
- You should be able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
Salary and job location –
Amazon Virtual Customer Service associates get paid 2-3 Lpa according to Glassdoor. You have numerous benefits like 1,100/- Sodexo meal card you can use to order groceries online. You also get 1,250/- internet allowance. Amazon also rewards you with 150/- for night shifts. The location for this job is Chandigarh, Punjab but it’s work from home for this location.
As you read about the job description, salary and skills, you need to know that the selection process is medium to hard at amazon. Candidate needs to have good command of English and logical reasoning to get through the selection process. First, you have to fill out an amazon application given below. Make sure to fill in correct the details.
- After filling in all your details you will be taken to an aptitude test. This includes:
- Numerical Reasoning tests
- Verbal Reasoning tests
- Logical Reasoning test
Prepare well for the Aptitude test. Most of the candidates get rejected in this test.
2. Versant Test– This test will assess your ability to communicate in spoken English. In this round, you will get 20 questions and you will get 20 mins to solve them. This is also an elimination round, and you need at least 80% to go to the next round.
3. Work Style Assessment– This is a personality test to know what type of employee you are what values to bring to the organization etc.
4. Writing Round– In this round, you will be given a scenario and you need to write the email within 20 mins.
5. Final Interview– Prepare for the final interview and stay calm. Try to stand out from others.
I have given the amazon test and I am attaching the video below go through that then process the amazon test.
Apply for Amazon Work From Home Job in Chandigarh
Amazon is actively hiring for this role and you need to apply fast before the application form is over. I have attached a video to walk you through the process of application one by one.
If you have any questions ask in the comments and share this video with your friends and family. We have more openings for the jobs you need Check out more job openings here