Hey Job Seekers! i If you’re new to the job market and want to begin your career with a reputable company, we have great news for you. Here is Webhelp Hiring Customer Service Agent – Voice, and this is a wonderful chance for freshers like you. Don’t miss out on this opportunity – act fast, choose this position, and apply right away! It’s an opportunity for freshers to make a positive impact and start their professional journey with a well-known company.
Webhelp Hiring Customer Service Agent – Voice
In simpler terms, this role requires working towards meeting and surpassing set targets. Additionally, communicating relevant information about the campaign to colleagues, customers, and managers. It’s crucial to continuously develop and stay up to date with the campaign’s details. Ensuring that customer issues are always kept on priority and are solved at the earliest. Lastly, keeping the information security intact and reporting any identified issues through the proper channels are part of the role’s responsibilities.
- Any graduate can apply for this role.
- Freshers as well as experienced can apply for these roles.
Skills Required for the Role:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in oral along with written English.
Locations and Salary:
Webhelp is hiring for Customer Service Agent – Voice role in Gurugram, India.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for the role of Customer Service Agent – Voice in Webhelp ₹4,00,000 per year.
Apart from this, you will also have the advantage of Free transport facility, Medical benefits, annual rewards, and an entertaining infrastructure.
How to apply:
- Read and understand the job description.
- Update your resume to match the job requirements.
- Prepare a tailored cover letter if needed.
- Click on the provided link.
- Create an account if required.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Review and edit your application.
- Submit your application.
- Keep a record of the confirmation and consider following up if necessary.