Hey Job Seekers! i If you’re new to the job market and want to begin your career with a reputable company, we have great news for you. Here is EY Hiring EM Staff, and this is a wonderful chance for freshers like you. Don’t miss out on this opportunity – act fast, choose this position, and apply right away! It’s an opportunity for freshers to make a positive impact and start their professional journey with a well-known company.
EY Hiring EM Staff
You will be responsible for updating schedules on tools like ARMS or Retain in a timely manner. Also, identifying overlapping or conflicting bookings and finding solutions to ensure smooth scheduling. You will be regularly assessing the availability of resources and identifying any needs or gaps. Managing the scheduling requests that come through emails, responding to them promptly, and making necessary adjustments to the schedules. Apart from this, you will be generating reports on scheduling activities and providing insights to improve the scheduling process.
- Any graduate can apply for this role.
- Freshers as well as experienced can apply for these roles.
Skills Required for the Role:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office related applications.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Familiarity with General Operations.
Locations and Salary:
EY is hiring for EM Staff role in Gurgaon.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for the role of EM Staff in EY ₹5,65,000 per year.
How to apply:
- Read and understand the job description.
- Update your resume to match the job requirements.
- Prepare a tailored cover letter if needed.
- Click on the provided link.
- Create an account if required.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Review and edit your application.
- Submit your application.
- Keep a record of the confirmation and consider following up if necessary.