Hey Job Seekers! Are you a Chartered Accountant who is looking for a good career boosting opportunity? If yes, then this is just what you were looking for. TCS CA Off-Campus Hiring gives a golden chance for all of you CA’s out there to become a part of the corporate finance sector of such a flourishing firm. So what are you waiting for? Go through the post and apply before it expires.
TCS CA Off-Campus Hiring
Under this, you will be handling Finance and reporting, Contract 2 Revenue, Internal controls, Budgeting and MIS, Business finance management, Taxation, Treasury, Accounting and consolidation. Prepare financial statements following Ind AS and IFRS, and collaborate with auditors for a seamless process. You will participate in system implementations related to financial accounting and reporting. Also introduce new accounting standards as per the requirements. Review customer contracts and summarize revenue recognition methodologies as per IND AS 115 / IFRS 15 for the entire TCS Group. Determine necessary accounting treatments, evaluate contracts, and suggest changes to safeguard the entity’s interests. Collaborate with subsidiary finance and corporate taxation for tax determinations and compliance requirements. You will need to manage audits for all TCS group companies and contribute to budgeting and MIS. Responsible for all the checks for internal controlling and look out for any kinds of risks. You will be working in collaboration with business finance teams in order to do budget planning for both revenue and expense. Also you should know about tax related terms and concepts.
- Any candidates who have successfully cleared CA Final between March 2022 and March 2023 can apply.
- Any Freshers can apply, as it is for entry level after the completion of CA Final.
- You must have completed your education with at least 50% or above at every level.
- Gap of more that 2 years is not allowed.
The time and attempts taken to clear the CA Final will also be taken unto consideration.
- Good understanding of MS Excel.
- Should be familiar with accounting and tax knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- The last to apply for the TCS CA Off-Campus Hiring is 20th June 2023.
- The date for test is finalized to be on 2nd July 2023.
The test for TCS CA Off-Campus Hiring will go for almost 90 minutes.
There are 3 stages under this test:
- The first one will be to check verbal ability.
- Second one to check the Functional Ability.
- The last one is for Analytical Ability.
How to Apply for TCS CA Off-Campus Hiring:
- Click on the link given below.
- Go for registration if you are a new user.
- Click on “Register Now” and select the “IT” category. Register yourself and create your TCS Reference ID (CT/DT reference number).
- Once you have your TCS Reference ID, log in using it. Fill out the application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Choose the mode of the test (in-center) along with your test center.
- To check your application status, go to “Track Your Application”.