Hey Job Seekers! Here is TCS bringing you all a great opportunity. If you are someone who wants to give their career a turn by working with a big widely known company, then this the chance for you. TCS Admin Off-Campus Hiring and you might be a perfect fit for it. So, what are you waiting for? Go through the post and apply ASAP!
TCS Admin Off-Campus Hiring:
Under this, you will be responsible for making sure everything is well-maintained and organized in facility as well as cafeteria. You will be working closely with reliable suppliers. Also, you have to prepare maintenance contracts to keep everything in working order. Make sure our resources are used wisely by carefully planning and allocating funds. Work diligently to meet all legal requirements and regulations, ensuring that our organization operates within the set guidelines.
- Any BCom, BBA, BMS graduates passing in the year of 2022 & 2023.
- Any Freshers and experienced can apply, candidates with 2 years of experience will be highly preferred.
- You must have completed your education with at least 60% or above at every level.
- Gap of more that 2 years is not allowed.
- There should be no backlogs at all.
- No part time or distance courses are eligible.
- There is an age criteria as well. Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 26 years only.
- The last to apply for the TCS Admin Off-Campus Hiring is 29th June 2023.
- The date for test is finalized to be on 15th July 2023.
The test for TCS Admin Off-Campus Hiring will go for almost 65 minutes.
There are 3 stages under this test:
- The first one will be to check verbal ability.
- Second one to check the Quantitative Aptitude.
- The last one is for Logical Reasoning Ability.
How to Apply for TCS Admin Off-Campus Hiring:
- Click on the link given below.
- Go for registration if you are a new user.
- Click on “Register Now” and select the “IT” category. Register yourself and create your TCS Reference ID (CT/DT reference number).
- Once you have your TCS Reference ID, log in using it. Fill out the application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Choose the mode of the test (in-center) along with your test center.
- To check your application status, go to “Track Your Application”.