Hey Job Seekers! If you’re new to the job market and want to begin your career with a reputable company, we have great news for you. Here is EY Hiring Resource Management Associate, and this is a wonderful chance for freshers like you. Don’t miss out on this opportunity – act fast, choose this position, and apply right away! It’s an opportunity for freshers to make a positive impact and start their professional journey with a well-known company.
EY Hiring Resource Management Associate
You will be the in charge of determining the number of staff needed based on anticipated demands. Create schedules to ensure optimal service without incurring unnecessary costs. Make sure to keep the resource schedules updated promptly in the schedule management tool. I also review and address any scheduling conflicts promptly. Additionally, you will proactively assess resource availability and future project needs to plan accordingly and minimize unfulfilled demands. Also, manage the mailbox for effective communication related to scheduling. Moreover, focus on optimizing resource usage by deploying them efficiently. Finally, provide basic reporting and analysis for informed decision-making.
- Any Graduate can apply for this role.
- Freshers as well as experienced can apply for these roles.
Skills Required for the Role:
Some basic skills required for these roles are:
- Proficiency MS Excel.
- Good communication skills are required.
Locations and Salary:
EY is hiring for Resource Management Associate in Gurgaon.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for the role of Resource Management Associate in EY can range from ₹5,14,778 per year.
How to apply:
- Read and understand the job description.
- Update your resume to match the job requirements.
- Prepare a tailored cover letter if needed.
- Click on the provided link.
- Create an account if required.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Review and edit your application.
- Submit your application.
- Keep a record of the confirmation and consider following up if necessary.