Hey Job Seekers! If you’re new to the job market and want to begin your career with a reputable company, we have great news for you. Here is Cognizant Hiring Project Associate, and this is a wonderful chance for freshers like you. Don’t miss out on this opportunity – act fast, choose this position, and apply right away! It’s an opportunity for freshers to make a positive impact and start their professional journey with a well-known company.
Cognizant Hiring Project Associate
You will be responsible for creating functional designs and seeking feedback from a Senior Product Specialist to ensure reusability and adherence to standardized approaches. Once approved, you effectively will communicate these designs to the technical team. Furthermore, you provide support to the Senior Product Specialist in analyzing any defects that may arise during the project Additionally, you need to focus on developing reusable components from both a business and functional testing perspective, optimizing efficiency and effectiveness. Also, transfer documents tailored to the specific product, enabling customers to easily understand and utilize it.
- Any Science/Engineering Graduate graduate can apply for this role.
- Freshers as well as experienced can apply for these roles.
Skills Required for the Role:
Some basic skills required for these roles are:
- Proficiency in PL/SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of ANSI SQL.
- Good Facets skills are required.
Locations and Salary:
Cognizant is hiring for Project Associate in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for the role of Project Associate in Cognizant can range from ₹9,00,000 per year.
How to apply:
- Read and understand the job description.
- Update your resume to match the job requirements.
- Prepare a tailored cover letter if needed.
- Click on the provided link.
- Create an account if required.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Review and edit your application.
- Submit your application.
- Keep a record of the confirmation and consider following up if necessary.