Hey Job Seekers! If you’re just stepping into the job market and eager to kickstart your career with a highly regarded company, we have some fantastic news for you. Currently, Accenture Hiring System and Application Services, presenting an incredible opportunity for individuals who are new to the workforce. Don’t let this chance slip away – take immediate action, select this position, and apply without delay! This is your moment to make a meaningful difference and embark on a promising professional journey with a renowned organization.
Accenture Hiring System and Application Services
You will be creating applications using a user-friendly low-code development platform. Working with elements like form builders, pre-built templates, a drag-and-drop visual interface, and an entity builder will be a core task. You will be creating test designs, processes, cases, and data to ensure the quality of software applications. We utilize our business and functional knowledge, along with testing standards and methodologies, to achieve the overall test objectives set by the team. Your main responsibilities are designing testing scenarios specifically for usability testing.
- Any B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, BCom, BVoc, BMS, M.A graduate passed out in 2021, 2022 & 2023 year can apply for this role.
- Freshers as well as experienced can apply for these roles.
- Part-time or distance graduates are not eligible.
- No gaps should be there.
- There should be no current active backlogs.
- Candidates with less than 11 months of experience are eligible.
- You should be legally eligible to work in India.
- Should be ready to relocate to any Accenture office PAN India.
Skills Required for the Role:
- Japanese – N1/N2/N3; German – A2, B2, B1, C1, C2; French – A2, B2, B1, C1, C2; Spanish – A2, B2, B1, C1, C2; Italian – A2, B2, B1, C1, C2; Portuguese – A2, B2, B1, C1, C2; Chinese – HSK1/HSK2/HSK3/HSK4/HSK5/HSK6 are required.
- Proficiency in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PPT).
- Excellent communication skills.
Locations and Salary:
Accenture is hiring for System and Application Services in PAN India.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for the role of System and Application Services in Accenture ₹4,00,000 per year.
The assessment will be divided basically in three parts:
- Cognitive and Technical assessment – 90 minutes
- Coding assessment – 45 minutes
- Communication assessment – 30 minutes
How to apply:
- Read and understand the job description.
- Update your resume to match the job requirements.
- Prepare a tailored cover letter if needed.
- Click on the provided link.
- Create an account if required.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Review and edit your application.
- Submit your application.
- Keep a record of the confirmation and consider following up if necessary.