Hey Job Seekers! If you’re just stepping into the job market and eager to kickstart your career with a highly regarded company, we have some fantastic news for you. Currently, Accenture Hiring Application Development Associate, presenting an incredible opportunity for individuals who are new to the workforce. Don’t let this chance slip away – take immediate action, select this position, and apply without delay! This is your moment to make a meaningful difference and embark on a promising professional journey with a renowned organization.
Accenture Hiring Application Development Associate
You will be responsible for Designing, building, testing, assembling, and configuring of cutting-edge technologies that have a positive impact on our clients and the world as a whole. Thrive in difficult situations, making technology solutions that precisely meet our clients’ requirements. From initial analysis to seamless implementation, you should be committed to providing comprehensive support throughout the entire process. Your goal is to continually improve the way our clients and the world operate, leveraging our expertise to enhance efficiency, productivity, and overall success.
- Any B.E/BTech/M.E/MTech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) graduate passed out in 2022 & 2023 year can apply for this role.
- Freshers as well as experienced can apply for these roles.
- Part-time or distance graduates are not eligible.
- No gaps should be there.
- There should be no current active backlogs.
- Candidates with less than 11 months of experience are eligible.
- You should be legally eligible to work in India.
- Should be ready to relocate to any Accenture office PAN India.
Skills Required for the Role:
- Proficiency in J2EE and full-stack development.
- Excellent understanding of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC) is required.
- Knowledge of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis.
Locations and Salary:
Accenture is hiring for Application Development Associate in PAN India.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for the role of Application Development Associate in Accenture ₹4,50,000 – 4,50,000 per year.
The assessment will be divided basically in three parts:
- Cognitive and Technical assessment – 90 minutes
- Coding assessment – 45 minutes
- Communication assessment – 30 minutes
How to apply:
- Read and understand the job description.
- Update your resume to match the job requirements.
- Prepare a tailored cover letter if needed.
- Click on the provided link.
- Create an account if required.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Review and edit your application.
- Submit your application.
- Keep a record of the confirmation and consider following up if necessary.