Hey Jobseekers! Are you looking for flexible and rewarding work-from-home jobs? JindalX hiring work-from-home jobs for 12th-pass undergraduate graduates. They offer a variety of online jobs work-from-home that are perfect for people of all skill levels and experience. Whether you’re looking for a part-time job or work-from-home job to supplement your income or a full-time career, they have a job that’s right for you.
JindalX is a global outsourcing company that delivers exceptional customer experience (CX) solutions for businesses worldwide. JindalX has over 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes improve their CX and achieve their business goals. It offers various CX services, including customer support, sales and marketing, technical support, and back-office operations. Serves over 100 clients, including Fortune 500 companies across eight industries. Committed to providing the highest quality CX solutions and helping clients deliver an exceptional customer experience. And now they are hiring work-from-home jobs for 12th-pass undergraduate graduates. Let’s see their eligibility criteria before you apply.
- Undergraduates can apply for the job role as well.
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Freshers as well as experienced can apply for these roles.
They are hiring for various operational services. However, there are other jobs mentioned on the company page.
Operational Services include Data entry, Customer relationship management (CRM), Payroll processing, Customer Service and work-from-home jobs
- Customer support: It provides customer support services for a variety of industries, including healthcare, financial services, e-commerce, and telecommunications. JindalX’s customer support services include:
- Phone support
- Chat support
- Email support
- Social media support
Here are the key skills required for JindalX careers
- Communication Skills: Effective interaction and collaboration are key.
- Problem-Solving: Active resolution of challenges is essential.
- Technical Proficiency: Proficiency in relevant tools and technologies is a must.
- Leadership Abilities: Exhibiting initiative and leadership qualities.
- There will be 3 rounds of interviews.
- In the interview, they will check your language proficiency and grammar and some questions related to basic knowledge.
The average salary spans from 1 lakh p.a. to 3 lakh p.a., gradually based on experience and expertise, offering competitive compensation packages for candidates
- Competitive compensation ensures financial stability.
- Comprehensive benefits, such as healthcare and retirement plans,
- A collaborative environment that fosters personal growth.
- Prioritizing work-life balance ensures your happiness and satisfaction.
How to apply
- Visit the official page of Jindalx careers
- Select the job position and location.
- Read the job description carefully.
- Prepare your resume and cover letter (if needed).
- Fill out the form.