Hey Job Seekers! Are you someone who is looking for an opportunity to earn while you continue to pursue your higher education? If yes, you should definitely have a look at this incredible program. Wipro University Recruitment Program not only sponsors you for your higher degree but also offers a full-time role with them. This is your moment to make a meaningful difference and embark on a promising professional journey with a renowned organization. Don’t wait anymore. Go through the post and apply right away!
|Scholar Trainee – SIM
|Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Computer Technology / Computer Science and Technology / Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|Year of Graduation
|2021, 2022 and 2023
What is the Wipro University Recruitment Program?
This exceptional recruitment initiative presents an amazing opportunity for you to elevate your diploma status. By enrolling in this program, you can pursue your degree at a highly esteemed Institute of Eminence (IoE) university with full sponsorship from Wipro. Moreover, you will have the advantage of commencing your professional journey with us on a full-time basis, giving you a head-start in your career. Take advantage of this extraordinary chance to enhance your qualifications and launch a promising career with Wipro at the forefront of your academic and professional growth!
About the role:
This initiation of Wipro pushes you forward by helping you to start your career with them. It is important to know what position they provide or at what post you will be working.
You will be offered the post of a Scholar Trainee in Wipro and it will be a full-time role.
- Any Diploma holder in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Computer Technology / Computer Science and Technology / Electrical and Electronics Engineering can apply for this role.
- You must have passed out in 2021, 2022 & 2023 year.
- Freshers can apply for this.
- You must have completed your education till the 12th with 50% and a diploma course with 60%.
- Part-time or distance pass-outs are eligible – 10th or 12th.
- Diploma courses must be full-time only, not distance learning diplomas.
- 3 years gaps are allowed before the commencement of graduation.
- There should be no more than 1 current active backlog.
- No gaps are allowed during the diploma.
- Core mathematics must be a subject in your diploma.
- You must be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals must possess their citizenship certificate.
- Also, you must be done with your 3-month cool-off period.
The whole process consists of four main stages:
First, you will have to register for the program
- Online Assessment
Then, you will be going through an assessment in order to check your skills like verbal, analytical, quantitative and written communication skills.
- Business Discussion
After that, there will be a discussion round with the project team subject matter experts.
- Offer Letter
At last, a final offer letter will be given to you so you can start.
Location and Salary:
Wipro is hiring in PAN India.
The salary under Wipro University Recruitment Program will be:
- 1st year STIPEND – INR 12,400 per month
- 2nd year STIPEND – INR 15,488 per month
- 3rd year STIPEND – INR 17,553 per month
- 4th year STIPEND – INR 19,618 per month
Also you will be given some additional benefits apart from the stipend.
- Medical and insurance benefits
- Medical Assistance Scheme
- Medical Insurance
- Group Personal Accident Cover (INR 12,00,00 pa)
- Group Life Insurance Cover (INR 14,00,000 pa)
- Parental Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Pension (Optional)
- Survivor Benefits
- An interest-free loan of INR 20,000 for housing
- deposit/ purchase of two two-wheeler
- Interest-free vehicle loan
- Contingency loan
How to Apply:
- Go to the link given below.
- Read and understand the job description.
- Update your resume to match the job requirements.
- Prepare a tailored cover letter if needed.
- Click on the provided link.
- Create an account if required.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Review and edit your application.
- Submit your application.
- Keep a record of the confirmation and consider following up if necessary.