Hey Job Seekers! If you’re new to the job market and want to begin your career with a reputable company, we have great news for you. Here is Wipro Hiring Associate Analyst, and this is a wonderful chance for people out there. Don’t miss out on this opportunity – act fast, choose this position, and apply right away! It’s an opportunity for freshers to make a positive impact and start their professional journey with a well-known company.
Wipro Hiring Associate Analyst
The Associate Analyst holds the responsibility of customizing and validating Wipro’s exclusive Total Benefits Administration System to cater to the unique demands outlined by our clients. The customization aspect involves utilizing Wipro’s in-house systems and specialized tools to create and adjust tables and parameters within the TBA System, all in accordance with the detailed analysis provided. This process is for guaranteeing the seamless alignment of the TBA System with our client’s specific requirements, making the Associate Analyst a key player in delivering tailored solutions.
- Any BE/BTech/MCA graduate passed out from a computer science background can apply for this role.
- The year of passing should be 2021 & 2022.
- Freshers as well as experienced can apply for these roles.
Skills Required for the Role:
Some basic skills required for these roles are:
- Excellent knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), SAS, and mainframes.
- Good communication skills are required.
- A good ability to automation testing, system testing, and software quality assurance.
- Great hand in SQL queries.
- Understanding of relational database concepts.
Locations and Salary:
Wipro is hiring for an Associate Analyst in Chennai.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for the role of an Associate Analyst in Wipro can range from ₹3.3 Lakhs per year.
- The first stage of the interview will be the Online Assessment
- After that, you will appear for the HR Interview
- The last stage to qualify would be the Managerial Interview – Technical Evaluation
How to apply:
- Read and understand the job description.
- Update your resume to match the job requirements.
- Prepare a tailored cover letter if needed.
- Click on the provided link.
- Create an account if required.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Review and edit your application.
- Submit your application.
- Keep a record of the confirmation and consider following up if necessary.