Hello job seekers, If you are a 2018 batch pass-out and want to make your career in the IT industry, one way to get started with TCS is through its NQT 2023 (National Qualifier Test) program, which is a gateway to thousands of top jobs. By taking the NQT, you can demonstrate your technical skills and aptitude and potentially qualify for a position at TCS and other companies such as Jio, TVs, and Asian Paints. Now, let us see everything about TCS NQT in detail.
TCS NQT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for the TCS NQT 2023, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You have completed your Degree or pursuing any degree.
- You can apply if you have been looking for a job since 2018 and couldn’t find anything, any Fresher pass out from 2018-2024 can apply.
- Pre-final or final-year students from any stream or degree can also apply.
- Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience only and want to switch your career to IT.
TCS NQT 2023 Test Pattern
The TCS NQT test pattern consists of three sections:
- English: This section tests your English language skills, including grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This section tests your problem-solving and analytical skills and your knowledge of basic mathematics and data interpretation.
- Programming Concepts: This section tests your knowledge of programming concepts and your ability to write simple programs.
The test is conducted online and is typical of moderate to high difficulty. The duration of the test is generally 3 hours. It is important to note that the specific test pattern and duration may vary, so it would be best to check the latest information on the TCS NQT website.
Benefits of Taking TCS NQT 2023
Now we will look at the benefits of the TCS NQT Exam
- You will get unlimited attempts to improve your NQT score.
- You will get your scorecard with a validity of 2 years.
- You will get a free online learning course to help you prepare better.
- You will get free practice tests to crack the real test with ease.
Salary and location
Salaries can vary widely depending on several factors, including the position, location, and level of experience of the employee. In general, 3.5 to ₹6.5 lacks per annum is the average salary offered by the company and other benefits packages to its employees.
Now, talking about Job location it will be PAN India as there are more than 1600 corporate hiring.
Types of TCS NQT exam
- TCS IT readiness pack- For the people who want to start their career in IT this pack can help them present well in front of companies hiring FResher IT professionals.
- TCS BFS Readiness pack- This pack gives you the right time to prove your basic knowledge in banking and finance.
TEST DATE of TCS NQT 2023
The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) test date is 30th January 2023 Onwards
How To Apply for TCS NQT
- First, you have to click on the “Register Now” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Then, if you are an existing user, click on the login button. After that enter your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials. Or if you are a New user then Sign up by providing the required details.
- Now, proceed with the Registration Process by correctly filling in all the required details.
- After that click on the SUBMIT button to complete the Registration Process.
- You will receive a message on your registered Email ID/ mobile number after a successful registration.
- You can details by hitting the ‘View Details’ button on the TCS NQT Page.
You can also edit your ‘Registration Form’ on or before the registration closing date which is 15th January 2023.
How to APPLY?
We have shared all the relevant information required ForTCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT). Now, Apply as soon as possible because the last date to apply for TCS NQT is 15th January 2023.