Hey Job Seekers! If you’re looking to kick-start your career with a well-known and respected company, we have exciting news for you. Here KPMG is hiring graduate freshers who can apply. That’s right – this is a fantastic opportunity for those just starting out in the job market. Don’t miss out on this chance to explore analyst job roles at KPMG. Act quickly, choose the position that interests you, and apply right away! This is an incredible opportunity for freshers to make their mark.
About KPMG :
KPMG in India is a group of professional service firms that are part of KPMG International Limited. These Indian firms have been associated with KPMG since August 1993. Our team of experts uses the support of a global network of firms and understands the local laws, rules, markets, and competition. KPMG has offices all over India, including in cities like Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara, and Vijayawada.
About Job roles in KPMG for Analyst Job:
- Work closely with the management team to understand and prioritize business and information needs.
- Help in creating documents, reports, and presentations using tools like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, and other common analytics software.
- Keep client files organized following KPMG guidelines.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
The typical KPMG Analyst salary is ₹4,97,811 per year. Analyst salaries at KPMG can range from ₹1,06,375 – ₹18,00,000 per year. This estimate is based upon 1160 KPMG Analyst salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
- There are typically three rounds of interviews that candidates go through before receiving a KPMG job offer, but the interview process slightly varies by office. Typically, you should expect an interview process similar to the following: First round: Two 30-minute interviews.
- Three interview rounds are conducted. First Technical, second with a mid-level manager and then with the Partner.