Hey Job Seekers! From a past few years, The UAE-India relations are growing at a great pace. Currently there are almost over a million Indians in UAE , constituting for the largest migrant group in the country. From trade to finance, ties in every sphere are just getting stronger with every passing day. You must be wondering how is this helpful in the job sector, that too for the people living in India? This is crucial as UAE is welcoming fresh young minds and skilled professionals from around the world to discover the fantastic job opportunities available there. So if you are wondering “How to get a job in Dubai”, here is the answer.
Are you someone who wants to fulfil their dream of pursuing their career abroad? If yes, then this is literally the perfect thing you will ever come across. This amazing opportunity can land you straight to Dubai. The UAE Jobseeker Visa is the chance you were looking for, all this while. Now you don’t have to worry about “How to get a job in Dubai” So don’t even waist a single second now. Go through the post and apply for it now!
What is UAE Jobseeker Visa?
The Advanced Visa System of UAE has introduced this new job seeker visa or the job exploration visa in their system. This allows people from all over the world to have a visit to any city of their choice in UAE with the intention of exploring new job opportunities in the country. You can choose to live upto 60, 90, or 120 days there until you find a job. The most interesting part is that you don’t require to have any sponsor or host to get this visa. It can solve your permanent queries about “How to get a job in Dubai”.
While on this visa, individuals can explore various job openings and attend interviews, helping them secure a suitable position in the UAE’s dynamic job market. The aim is to contribute to the UAE’s diverse and thriving workforce. It would help out in nurturing a diverse and vibrant community of workforce from different parts of the world.
Eligibility Criteria for the UAE Jobseeker Visa:
- Must be a graduate within the last two years.
- Graduated from amongst the best 500 universities across the world, as approved by the Ministry of Education.
- Must fulfil the first, second or third skill level as per the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation.
Some skills that are covered under this are:
- Level 1: Legislators, managers, and business executives
- 2: Professionals in scientific, technical, and human fields
- 3: Technicians in scientific, technical, and humanitarian fields
- 4: Writing professionals
- 5: Service and sales occupations
- 6: Skilled workers in agriculture, fisheries, and animal husbandry
- 7: Craftsmen in construction, mining, and other craftsmen
- 8: Operators and assemblers of machinery and equipment
- 9: Simple professions.
- Apart from this, the candidate must be able to cover the mentioned financial guarantee.
Visa validity options:
There are basically three options that offers you the choice of staying in UAE for either:
- 60 days
- 90 days
- or 120 days
So, in simple words, 4 months is longest period of time you can choose to stay there.
Visa Documents Required for UAE Jobseeker Visa:
There are three basic documents that are required to get this visa:
- A colored photo of yourself
- A copy of your passport
- Also, the Qualification certificate (attested)
Cost for the UAE Jobseeker Visa:
The prices may change from time to time depending on different factors, but here are the currently updated prices:
- 60-day visa price: 555.75 AED
- 90-day visa price: 685.75 AED
- 120-day visa price: 815.75 AED
How to apply for UAE Jobseeker Visa?
You can follow the below mentioned steps to apply:
- Head over to the official website by clicking on the link given below.
- Scroll down to the “Related Online Services” section at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the Job Seeker Visa that suits your needs, whether it’s for 60, 90, or 120 days.
- Fill in the application form with your details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee to complete the process.
- Hit “Submit” and you’re all set!
Now, just sit back and wait for your visa approval. Good luck on your job-seeking journey in the UAE!
10 Websites to apply for jobs in Dubai