Hey Job Seekers! If you’re just stepping into the job market and eager to kickstart your career with a highly regarded company, we have some fantastic news for you. Currently, EY Hiring Data Analytics – Contractor, presenting an incredible opportunity for individuals who are new to the workforce. Don’t let this chance slip away – take immediate action, select this position, and apply without delay! This is your moment to make a meaningful difference and embark on a promising professional journey with a renowned organization.
EY Hiring Data Analytics – Contractor
The position centers on dissecting vast data sets to formulate clear assurance analytical strategies. Operating as a team member within a diverse cultural environment is vital. Proficiency across various audit dimensions, linking raw data to audit-oriented analytics, is essential. You’ll collaborate closely with the Global Assurance team to shape ideas, strategies, and frameworks. Extracting data from diverse sources, aligned with structural prerequisites, and leveraging industry insights to decipher data and enhance performance are core functions of this role.
- Any BE or BTech Graduate or any other graduate degree, ACCA or CA inter (fully or partially qualified), MCom, BCom, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science) graduate can apply for this role.
- Freshers as well as experienced can apply for these roles.
Skills Required for the Role:
- Understanding of MS Excel and SQL.
Locations and Salary:
EY is hiring for Data Analytics – Contractor role in Gurgaon.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for the role of Data Analytics – Contractor in EY is ₹4 Lakhs per year.
How to apply:
- Read and understand the job description.
- Update your resume to match the job requirements.
- Prepare a tailored cover letter if needed.
- Click on the provided link.
- Create an account if required.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Review and edit your application.
- Submit your application.
- Keep a record of the confirmation and consider following up if necessary.