Hey Job Seekers! Amazon bringing you all a great opportunity. If you are someone who wants to give their career a turn by working with a big widely known company, then this the chance for you. Here is Amazon Hiring for HRBP (Human Resources Business Partner) and you might be a perfect fit for it. So, what are you waiting for? Go through the post and apply ASAP! Your future with Amazon awaits!
Amazon Hiring for HRBP
The HRBP role involves conducting surveys, and analyzing the results, in order to develop action plans based on the findings. You will collaborate with the recruitment team to onboard new associates as per business forecasts. Maintain a enthusiastic and engaged workforce. The HRBP implements new policies, regulations, to grow the business. Also, ensure data integrity in site-specific HR systems. You will also foster a positive culture on the shop floor and manage a team responsible for various HR administrative tasks. The HRBP provides support for attrition analysis, drives engagement initiatives, and facilitates career development sessions. Also, assist the L&D team in identifying training needs and ensure compliance with labor laws. Additionally, you will conduct vendor audits and work with cross-functional teams for HR projects and implementation.
- Any candidate with MBA/PGDM in HR can apply for this role.
- Freshers as well as experienced can apply for these roles.
Skills Required for the Role:
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, etc.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Familiarity with business and HR acumen.
- Ability to speak local language will be preferred.
Locations and Salary:
Amazon is hiring for HRBP in Greater Kolkata.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for the role of HRBP in Amazon ₹10,00,000 per year.
How to apply:
- Read and understand the job description.
- Update your resume to match the job requirements.
- Prepare a tailored cover letter if needed.
- Click on the provided link.
- Create an account if required.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Review and edit your application.
- Submit your application.
- Keep a record of the confirmation and consider following up if necessary.