Hey Jobskeers! Amazon is hiring for a Recruitment associate. Working in such a multinational and advanced company not only provides you with a great opportunity but also gives a kick to your career. Especially if you are a fresher and want to begin your career like a pro then this is the chance for you. So what are you waiting for? Go through the article and apply for the role which suits you!
Amazon is a multinational corporation that covers various fields like e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence under its umbrella. Founded by none other than Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994, Amazon has become one of the most profitable, valuable, and humongous brands today. Something which started out as an online selling platform for books exclusively has its hands on almost every product in the present times. The company has created a great market for itself all over the world. The best part is that it stands as the second business to achieve $1 trillion in market capitalisation.
About Job roles in Amazon Associate Recruiter, Recruiting:
- Support the execution of hiring plans to meet our staffing needs.
- Manage candidate-related tasks, including updating applicant records, scheduling activities, sharing job descriptions, and ensuring accurate postings on recruiting platforms.
- Build and maintain a pool of potential candidates for future hires.
- Manage relationships with agencies, if applicable.
- Plan and coordinate events, assessments, and interviews for potential hires.
- Review applications to check if they meet position requirements.
- Act as a liaison with candidates, communicating details about assessments and interviews.
- Coordinate with background check agencies for shortlisted candidates.
- Organize and share documents of shortlisted candidates with the onboarding team.
- Assist recruiters in regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to assess the effectiveness of recruiting plans.
- Provide guidance and support to all personnel on recruiting and talent acquisition matters.
- 6+ months of human resources experience.
- 6+ months of Microsoft Office products and applications experience.
- Experience in confidential environments.
Skills Required for the Role:
- 1+ years of human resources experience.
- 1+ years of Microsoft Office products and applications experience.
Bengaluru, KA, IND