Hey jobseekers, If you are passionate about technology and have innovative ideas that you can bring to the table, then this Wipro Hiring Jobs for BSc & BCA Graduates may be the perfect opportunity for you. They are offering exceptional development opportunities that will boost your career growth. At Wipro, boundaryless opportunities are waiting for you. Now see each and everything before you can apply.
Job Description of Wipro Hiring Jobs for BSc & BCA Graduates WILP
You will be joining as a Scholar Trainee with the Wipro Off Campus drive WILP, you will be assigned L1 tasks and you will have the opportunity to work in a support role on various projects across India. You will be responsible for Designing, Developing, analyzing and maintaining, and testing software for the organization’s products and software.
- Only BCA/BSc.(Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics) students with a minimum of 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above in graduation are eligible for this role.
- Only candidates who graduate in 2022 and 2023 can apply
- No Gaps in Graduation should be there
- Only one backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment is allowed.
- If you have participated in any selection process by Wipro in the last 3 months you will be disqualified.
- You must have good Communication skills written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal Skills are a must.
- Good Time management Skills, as well as analytical skills, are required.
Salary and location:
Now talking about the salary you will initially get INR 15,000 plus (ESI) for the first year and along with that one-time joining bonus of Rs.75,000 and other benefits but your salary will increase every year and after completing this program you will work as a Senior Project Engineer and your salary will be in the range of INR 6,00,000 p.a onwards depending on performance and your work location will be PAN India.
Selection Rounds for Wipro Hiring Jobs for BSc & BCA Graduates WILP
Now Let us see the selection process of Wipro Hiring Jobs for BSc & BCA Graduates WILP :
The online assessment for Wipro Hiring Jobs for BSc & BCA Graduates WILP consists of three components: an aptitude test, a written communication test, and a business discussion round. The aptitude test is divided into three sections: verbal, analytical, and quantitative. Each section has a time limit of 20 minutes and consists of 20 questions. The written communication test also has a time limit of 20 minutes. Upon completion of the online assessment, candidates who are selected will be required to participate in a business discussion round and If you get selected you will be required to sign a training agreement for 60 months upon joining.
How to apply:
Now lets us see the application process of Wipro Hiring Jobs for BSc & BCA Graduates WILP
- Visit the Wipro careers website and click on the “Apply Now” button and create an account on the Wipro careers portal.
- Submit your resume and other required documents, such as certificates, and any other relevant materials.
- Complete the online assessment, which includes an aptitude test, a written communication test, and a business discussion round.
- On getting selected, you will be notified via email and asked to complete any additional steps, such as signing an offer letter and completing any required pre-employment formalities.