Hey Job Seekers! If you’re looking to kick-start your career with a well-known and respected company, we have exciting news for you. Here is an amazing chance for Freshers. That’s right – this is a fantastic opportunity for those just starting out in the job market. Don’t miss out on Mphasis Hiring Quality Analyst. Act quickly, and apply right away! This is an incredible opportunity for freshers to make their mark.
Mphasis Hiring Quality Analyst
You will be responsible for quality control and a good feedback on it. Also, you have to keep in mind strict policies and procedures in place to ensure compliance with the designated scopes of work. You will also act as a subject matter expert process. Apart from this, you will also play a role in any training needs related to quality control. Your task involves carefully analyzing individual guaranty and closing files to ensure they meet the requirements outlined in the investor checklists. If you come across any concerns, please promptly report them to our leadership. Your contribution and attention to detail will help us maintain the highest quality standards in our guarantee file compilation process.
- Any 12th pass can apply for this role.
- Freshers as well as experienced can apply for these roles.
Skills Required for the Role:
- Should display flexibility in working.
- Excellent typing skills are required.
- Good communication skills.
Locations and Salary:
Mphasis is hiring for Quality Analyst in Pune.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for the role of Quality Analyst in Mphasis ₹4,62,000 per year.
How to apply:
- Read and understand the job description.
- Update your resume to match the job requirements.
- Prepare a tailored cover letter if needed.
- Click on the provided link.
- Create an account if required.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Review and edit your application.
- Submit your application.
- Keep a record of the confirmation and consider following up if necessary.