Hey Job Seekers! If you’re looking to kick-start your career with a well-known and respected company, we have exciting news for you. Here is an amazing chance for Freshers. That’s right – this is a fantastic opportunity for those just starting out in the job market. Don’t miss out on Hitachi Hiring Customer Support Specialist. Act quickly, choose the position that interests you, and apply right away! This is an incredible opportunity for freshers to make their mark.
Hitachi Hiring Customer Support Specialist
As a Customer Connect Agent, you’ll be the friendly and professional first point of contact for our customers and the global HE network. You’ll provide top-notch support by efficiently handling inquiries through various channels, such as phone, email, and web. Your role is to be a true advocate for our customers, ensuring timely responses and effective problem resolution. You’ll also collaborate with your colleagues to maintain a well-organized work environment and multitask with ease.
In addition, you’ll offer real-time support to customers during their activities, providing online troubleshooting assistance when needed. Embodying Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, you’ll take responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business. As a dedicated team member, you’ll contribute to our 24/7 availability, ensuring that our customers always have access to the support they need.
- Any graduate can apply for this role.
- Freshers as well as experienced can apply for these roles.
Skills Required for the Role:
- Should be comfortable in providing 24/7 availability.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
Locations and Salary:
Hitachi is hiring for Customer Support Specialist in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for the role of Customer Support Specialist in Hitachi ₹7.0 Lakhs to ₹ 13.5 lakhs per year.
How to apply:
- Read and understand the job description.
- Update your resume to match the job requirements.
- Prepare a tailored cover letter if needed.
- Click on the provided link.
- Create an account if required.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Review and edit your application.
- Submit your application.
- Keep a record of the confirmation and consider following up if necessary.