Hey Job Seekers! If you’re looking to kick-start your career with a well-known and respected company, we have exciting news for you. Here is an amazing chance for Freshers. That’s right – this is a fantastic opportunity for those just starting out in the job market. Don’t miss out on Groww Hiring Customer Success Executive. Act quickly, choose the position that interests you, and apply right away! This is an incredible opportunity for freshers to make their mark.
Groww Hiring for Customer Success Executive
As a marketing manager, you will be responsible for providing technical support and training to customers who use our company’s product. You will need to respond to inbound queries and ensure that customers are satisfied with the product by educating them about its functional capabilities and possible upgrades. Additionally, you will need to gather feedback from customers to identify recurring issues and work with the product manager to address them. It is important to maintain excellent service standards and go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Any graduate in BCom, BBA, BBM, BA, B.Sc, MBA/ PGDM can apply for this role.
- There should be no backlogs or gap years.
- You should pass with an aggregate of 50% at least.
- Freshers as well as experienced can apply for these roles.
Skills Required for the Role:
- Eagerness to learn about products.
- Ability to handle high volume of queries.
- Technical aptitude and ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Empathy towards customers and customer-centric approach.
- Knowledge of regional languages.
Locations and Salary:
Groww is hiring for Customer Success Executive in PAN India. It is a REMOTE role.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for the role of Customer Success Executive in Groww ₹3.9 lakh per year.
How to apply:
- Read and understand the job description.
- Update your resume to match the job requirements.
- Prepare a tailored cover letter if needed.
- Click on the provided link.
- Create an account if required.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Review and edit your application.
- Submit your application.
- Keep a record of the confirmation and consider following up if necessary.