Hey, Jobseekers! Are you looking to make your career in IT, as IT has been the fastest-growing field out there? According to a survey Indian IT & business services industry is expected to grow to US$ 19.93 billion by 2025. Then TCS smart Hiring 2023 is everything that you need. This program is here to hire you into trading technologies and make your career in the global IT field. Isn’t that amazing? Let’s look at all the eligibility criteria and find out more details.
Job description of TCS Smart Hiring 2023
If you score well in TCS Smart Hiring 2023 you will be added to their TCS Ignite program. TCS trains their ignite program candidate for 6-3 months on trending software. After you are trained on the software you will get to work in the team, where you will be in the L1 position, now remember you have no experience in coding so most of your work will not be in coding, but if you wish to grow in coding part, you can start learning with this post and expand to coding career, TCS is giving you boost with this profile. Let’s have a look at their Eligibility Criteria before anything else.
- You must be pursuing BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT.
- Only 2023 passouts can apply to this role.
Location and Salary
The location for TCS smart hiring 2023 is all over India. So basically in which city TCS has their office, you can get placed there. The average Salary posted by candidates on glassdoor & ambitionbox for this role is 2-3 LPA.
Selection Rounds of TCS Smart Hiring
The test of TCS smart hiring is reported to be medium to hard. They have 3 rounds for TCS smart hiring test-
- Online Written Test– This round has Aptitude, Logical, and Verbal are the three sections of the written test. You can easily crack this round with a bit of study.
- Technical Interview– This round is a little hard, in this round they will ask questions related to basic Programming Ability( Basic questions of C and C++).
- HR Interview After you clear all these rounds, you will sit down with HR to discuss your location, salary, and other things. You need to have good communication skills to get through this round.
How to Apply to TCS Smart Hiring 2023?
- You have to make your account on the TCS Nextstep portal if you already have an account just log in.
- After that, you will see the TCS Smart Hiring process YoP 2023, register and apply there.
- Now you have to select In the center and apply to your preferred center.
- Now wait for the next update and you can track your status there too.
Good Luck! Apply before Registration End Date: 31st January 2023 (Tuesday) and Test Date: 10th February 2023 (Friday)