Hello job seekers, Sutherland is hiring and both freshers and experienced candidates are welcome to apply, and we are sharing here jobs in different domains, so there is a job for everyone. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company and advance your career. Sutherland is hiring for roles on-site and from home both, they will provide you with paid training, paid leaves, and an exceptional work environment for you to grow. Let’s take a look at Sutherland Work From Home Recruitment and the criteria to apply.
Associate Customer Service
The first job role in Sutherland Work From Home Recruitment is Customer Service role, both of these roles will be a right fit for you if you have outstanding customer service skills. They are looking for both voice and non-processes. Your day-to-day work will consist of solving problems for customers through different channels, inbound calls, chats, etc. You have to take suspension requests, and refunds and analyze Customer Loyalty data, creation of job aids, quality monitoring, sales, coaching, track, and trend customer comments and requests.
- You can apply if you are a Graduate/ Postgraduate.
- Sutherland is hiring freshers for this role of customer service but experience in a customer-facing environment is preferred.
- You must have excellent communication skills written, verbal, and reading skills.
- You must have a good understanding of computers.
- Your one of skills should be basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Some soft skills they are looking for are multitasking, problem-solving, and curiosity.
Salary & Location
First let’s talk about location, The job mentioned here are work from home, Sutherland is also hiring for Work From Office roles you can apply by going to their Sutherland career page.
Salary for the role of Customer service according to Glassdoor, in India ranges between ₹ 1.5 Lakhs to ₹ 3.3 Lakhs Customer Service Consultant at Sutherland Global Services is ₹ 2.4 Lakhs per year.
How to apply?
Here are all the links to apply to Sutherland’s role, just go to the given link and make sure to go through all the jobs given and apply for the best suited for you for the best results. Also, try to make your resume relevant to the job description given.
Good luck, let us know if you hear good news about these jobs, it keeps us motivated. Find more jobs here