Hey Job Seekers! A whole bunch of opportunities is knocking on your door. You just gotta choose the one you want to let in! There are job opportunities literally in abundance right now, serving as a special chance for all the Freshers. Here is Sutherland Hiring for the role of Engineer – Implementation in their company. So what are you waiting for? All the details regarding these jobs are given below. If you are an interested candidate then do check these out and register yourself today. HURRY UP!
Sutherland Hiring for the role of Engineer – Implementation
In this job role, you will be responsible for preparing as well as submitting detailed reports for the stakeholders of the company. You will keep finding better ways to complete the work assigned to you. Apart from this, you will be adopting several ways and policies to make the customer’s experience better with the use of different technical skills. You will be focusing on the technical problems, needs, and demands by staying in touch with the stakeholders of the company. Also, you will play the role of SME and be responsible for conducting gap training to the other employees.
- Any BE/BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Graduates, or any other Graduate/Post Graduate in Computing / IT can apply for this role.
- Any Freshers can apply, although, candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience will be preferred.
- Good knowledge of Backup, Restore, HA, and more.
- Prior experience with Customer Service is required.
- You should be comfortable working in night shift.
- A good hand in Advanced Windows Administration.
- You should be comfortable in signing Service Level Agreement for the period of 1 year.
Job Location and Salary:
Sutherland is hiring in Hyderabad, Telangana for this role. A handsome amount of 3.2 lakh per year is the average salary for this role as mentioned by Ambitionbox.
How to Apply:
You can apply in online mode for this post. Given below is the link through which you can register yourself. Sutherland Hiring would act as one of the great job options in your work life. So, go now and do it!