- 1 TCS BPS Hiring| Any Graduate| 2020-2022 Passouts
- 2 Accenture Hiring| Any Graduate
- 3 Wells Fargo Hiring| Any Graduate
- 4 Cognizant Hiring| Any Graduate
- 22.214.171.124.1 Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
TCS BPS Hiring| Any Graduate| 2020-2022 Passouts
About TCS BPS Hiring for 2020, 2021 and 2022 Year of Passing (YoP) graduates
TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passing (YoP) to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
Accenture Hiring| Any Graduate
Accenture plc is an Irish professional services company based in Dublin for tax purposes, specializing in information technology services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $50.53 billion in 2021
Wells Fargo Hiring| Any Graduate
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.