Hey Job Seekers! Looking for a job as Pharma/Life Science Graduate? Here we are bringing you all plenty of jobs for candidates out there. Here are some companies hiring in this sector. All the details regarding the jobs are given below. If you are an interested candidate then do check it out and register yourself today. HURRY UP!
Companies that are hiring:
Mentioned below are several companies that are looking for suitable candidates for jobs in the medical sector in their organization
- Genpact is hiring Process Associate for Medical Underwriting in their company. In this role, you have to write policies for employee benefit product. You will have to take care of the guidelines and standard procedures of the company while underwriting these policies. It will require you to look after new patient records and information in their insureance application.
- BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BPT, BDS, B Pharma, M Pharma, any graduate in these medical streams are eligible and can apply for this job.
- You need to have experience in Group/ Individual Disability Insurance /Employee benefit/ Workers Compensation/ Life/ Health and/or LTC.
- It will require you to have excellent interpersonal skills and also to support team efforts.
Given below is the link to apply in Genpact for the post of Process Associate.
- Wipro is hiring Production Specialist for their company. In this job role, you have to gather information about any medicines in your portfolio such as safety, price, quality ratio etc. and inform your team about it.
- Anyone with an educational degree in B.Pharma and M.Pharma (Valid Pharmacy License) is eligible and can apply for this role. Any fresher candidates out there can also apply for this. If passes, you can join immediately.
- You should have good communication skills in English and comfortable to work in night shifts.
Given below is the link to apply in Wipro for the post of Production Specialist.
- Access Healthcare is looking for Medical Coders for their company. In this job role you will have to perform coding of medical records by providing CPT codes as per ICD 10 and CPT 4 systems of coding. It will require you to work on projects that enable customers to protect revenue leakage.
- Anyone with an education degree of graduation in Life Sciences is eligible and can apply. 1 to 4 years of experience in medical coding is required to be a mediacl coder at Access Healthcare.
- You should have exposure to CPT-4, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding. Any fresher candidates with good knowledge in medical termonology can apply.
Given below is the link to apply in Access Healthcare for the post of Medical Coder
- Accenture is hiring for the post of Associate. In this job role, you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting pharmacovigilance developments and deliever valid information on drug safety.You will need to take care of and support drug safety. Also, you will need to attend severeal product safety meetings.
- You need to have an educational degree of Bachelor of Pharmacy to be eligible and apply for this post. 0 to 3 years of experience is required in medical affairs. Accenture is hiring in Begaluru for this post.
- Exellent communication skills and focus to look after the data of the grug or medicines is required.
Given below is the link to apply for this post in Accenture.
DON’T PAY ANYONE IN EXCHANGE FOR ANY JOB