The official notification for the Bihar BPSC has been released for the beginning of the recruitment process in the Bihar Public Service Commission. The recruitment is going on for the post of Headmaster. There are a total number of vacancies of 6421 posts under this recruitment procedure. This is a golden opportunity for all government job aspirants. It is one of the most awaited government exams held every year. The Bihar BPSC Recruitment Process for 2022 has started. Fill out the forms now.
Bihar BPSC Vacancies 2022:
The Bihar BPSC Recruitment Process for several different posts includes a total number of 6421 posts vacancies.
Given below is the latest distribution of the number of vacancies according to the categories:
|Post Name||General||BC||EBC||EWS||BC Female||SC||ST||Total Post|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar BPSC:
The eligibility criteria for the post of Headmaster are as mentioned below:
- You must have a Post-Graduation degree and passed out with a minimum of 50% and 45% for SC/ST.
- You must have qualified B.Ed/ BAEd/ BScEd and the Teacher Eligibility Test.
The date of the admit card and exam will be released very soon. Therefore, candidates who are interested in the Bihar BPSC Recruitment Process 2022 are advised to stay updated on the official website.
Other important dates are as mentioned below:
- The Online registration process starts from 05 March 2022.
- The last date to Register yourself is 28 March 2022.
- Also, the last date to submit your Fee is 28 March 2022.
BPSC Registration Fee:
All the candidates can submit their fees through online mode for the BPSC Recruitment of Assistant process. Some of the ways to submit the fees may include Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
The amount of fees that will be paid varies from category to category.
|BC, EBC, EWS Candidates||200|
|SC, ST Candidates||200|
|PH, Female Candidates||200|
How to register yourself for BPSC Recruitment 2022?
Here is how you can register yourself for the BPSC Recruitment 2022:
- First, you will have to go to the official website of BPSC Recruitment for the year of 2022.
- After that, you will have to search for the notification of the registration on the website.
- Then, you will find the link for the online application.
- You will have to enter the necessary deatils.
- After that , you have to wait till its successfully submitted.
- Download and take a print out for further use.
You can start registering yourself from 5th March 2022 onwards.